Life Coach (n.) A person who counsels or motivates others in the achievement of personal objectives such as choosing or changing careers, improving relationships, setting goals, and determining priorities.
Therapy (n.) Treatment designed to bring about mental health rehabilitation or social adjustment.
AK Counseling, Inc. provides both life coaching and therapy (often times used together) to bring maximum happiness and enjoyment to your life.
Private. Trustworthy. Effective.
Learn who you are, why you do what you do, and ways to implement change for a satisfying future.
- Are you feeling unmotivated, lethargic, bored, and maybe even depressed?
- Feel you should be able to take action but you can’t bring yourself to do so?
- Do you beat yourself up with negative self-talk?
- Have low self-esteem and low self-compassion?
- Want to feel better about yourself?
- Are you stressed out?
- Do you feel stuck in a rut?
- Don’t know why you keep making the same unhelpful choices?
- Feel like you should think differently but don’t know how?
- Do you feel like you’re reaching your breaking point?
- Do you struggle with anxiety? Obsessive thoughts? Compulsive behavior?
- Need help finding a new direction for your life personally or professionally?
I specialize in motivating adults who want to genuinely enjoy life but feel they need help getting there. Together we will explore new possibilities, approaches, and resources that will allow you to resolve psychological tension and transform your life.
You have more influence and control than you might think! Learn to…
- Develop a solid sense of identity, self-worth, and core values
- Self soothe so you don’t rely on others to emotionally lift you up
- Respond respectfully and effectively to others from an emotionally-grounded self (vs. an emotionally-turbulent self)
- Easily withstand uncomfortable emotions and situations to achieve your desired result
Get the life you want.
The time is now.
Click here and read testimonials from your peers who experienced profound, desired change with their depression, anxiety, relationships, sexuality, marriage, life course, etc. due to their work with AK Counseling, Inc.
* * *
Follow AK Counseling Inc. on Facebook for personal growth content in your news feed