The wedding lasts 1 day
Marriage is a lifetime
Research shows just eight hours of pre-marital education decreases the likelihood of divorce by 30%
because couples gain essential skills and tools for a happy and stable relationship.
“Premarital counseling with Alison was WAY more helpful than I imagined. It was difficult at times but well worth it. We work through our issues SO MUCH easier now and catch disputes earlier than before (and skillfully dissolve them!!). I really gained attention and understanding from my fiance.
We’d be dead in the water had we not done premarital counseling.”
– H&J, 27 and 32 years old
“We learned a lot about each other (and ourselves!) and built much stronger communication skills than we knew was possible. We are so grateful that we pushed our egos aside and committed to this. Without it we would’ve been settling for a sub par relationship. Alison is very thorough and incredibly insightful about love and relationships. I recommend premarital counseling with Alison to all of my friends who are engaged!”
– J&D, 25 and 28 years old
“Two years ago my fiance and I met with Alison for premarital counseling. I really appreciated how direct and honest she was throughout the whole process. She pointed out “red flags” and gave us tools and helped us build skills to move through these concerns. We both had much greater peace of mind on our wedding day because of this!”
– A&C, 28 and 29 year old
Enjoy peace of mind on your wedding day. Alison prepares you for a life of love, passion, challenges, and changes.
Walk down the aisle feeling grounded, confident, and genuinely excited to make a new and lasting commitment to your partner!
12 most vital topics for couples to discuss prior to marriage include:
– Expectations – Communication
– Intimacy – Finances
– Family – and more
- Customized and comprehensive coverage of the 12 most crucial topics that determine your well-being as a couple
- 60-120 minute sessions (average is 6-8 sessions) scheduled based on your availability and the time required to complete the program. $100/hour, payment is due at the end of each session.
- Address concerns specific to your relationship
- Relationship feedback
- Establish relationship goals
- Learn simple & effective relationship tools & skills to avoid and resolve conflict
- Private. Trustworthy. Effective.